IF YOU’VE FOUND AN ANIMAL:
- Check for a collar and tags.
- Ask if anyone in the area know where the animal belongs.
- Contact animal control in the area for assistance – if a home is not found, animal control will transfer the animal to a reputable rescue for placement.
*Click HERE for a directory of animal services across Washington County, MN, Anoka County, MN, Ramsey County, MN, Pierce County, WI & St. Croix County, WI.
IF YOU NEED TO SURRENDER AN ANIMAL:
- Click on the type of animal that you are surrendering to begin a surrender application. Please fill out this application to your fullest knowledge. Missing information may result in your application being denied. Please understand that we are a volunteer run organization, and it may take us up to three business days to process your application. If you do not hear from us within that time span, please email us at email@example.com. Please speak with all the members of your household prior to filling out this application. Failure to do so may result in your application being denied.
- Please understand that by surrendering your pet to Lucky Paws Midwest, you lose all rights to your animal. Information regarding foster home placement, and any placement thereafter will remain confidential.